Law Firm Marketing
Law Firm Marketing
Design Thumbprint specializes in helping law firms grow their business through an array of marketing and web services. We have successful case studies and historical data to show you how we have helped many law firms across the United States exponentially grow their business. Our primary focus is on the firms representing the plaintiff side of litigation.
Practice Areas (Not Limited To):
- Personal Injury
- Worker’s Comp
- Class Action
- Employment Law
- Hour and Wage (FLSA) Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective Products
- Insurance Claims
- Lemon Law
- Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Auto/Motorcycle/Semi Accidents
We understand more than anything how valuable an attorney’s time is. Through our services we strive to bring you more revenue growth while decreasing your administrative time spent on daily activities.
All of the services we provide in this arena are designed to be 100% measurable with full transparency in respect to your return on investment (ROI). This includes a measure of new businesses generated from our efforts vs. cost savings on time.
- Website Design – Custom website design and/or with integration to your client database or third party administrator. Electronic signature database for clients to opt-in to cases electronically through your website. Very valuable for class action or employment law cases.
- Database Management – time savings at a fraction of the labor cost.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – gets you found on Google searches for the long-term and exponentially grows your traffic. We put measures in place to cross-reference leads and phone calls to measure your ROI and report on this monthly.
- Lead Generation – Exclusive leads generated to you in real-time based on your practice area preference. This program is designed to get you leads where a potential client is essentially raising their hand asking you to contact them.
- Social Media Management – build a new or utilize your existing social media pages to generate engagement and new business
Design Thumbprint will be happy to provide free consultation and share historical case studies. Contact us today!